A workplace safety program isn’t one-size-fits-all – even when designed to meet the same safety standards and regulations. That’s where Bunzl Safety comes in.
We’ll complete an on-site or virtual safety audit to identify specific workplace hazards, complete a risk assessment to determine exactly what safety equipment is required in your facility, and identify gaps in product training that we can help close.
Your on-site or virtual workplace health and safety risk assessment reviews workplace hazards, the current safety culture, risk profiles, education and training needs, product specifications, productivity issues and much more. You’ll receive customized PPE and environmental safety equipment specifications for each area of your facility along with actionable recommendations and implementation support.
We’ll look at where your safety program needs to be refined to eliminate critical pain points such as:
- High-than-average injury rates
- Rising WSIB costs
- Escalating safety supply costs
- Productivity levels
- Employee attitudes toward workplace safety
- Employee safety compliance
- Employee and management knowledge gaps regarding workplace health and safety
- Lack of compliance with applicable safety regulations
- Existing safety culture
Let’s talk about how your facilities can be #SaferWithBunzl.